Join Our Team
Our industry-leading team is the best in the business and the core of our success. We empower our people to collaborate and innovate to deliver solutions and extend themselves.
We are constantly looking for energetic and clever people to build on our proud history and be part of our exciting future.
If you would like to be part of our future then please make contact with us to express your interest and outline how you could help us continue to lead the industry and delight our customers.
Junior ERP Consultant
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a graduate who has a professional outlook and an accounting background. The candidate must have a thirst for knowledge and a keen interest in learning an ERP system with the intention of becoming a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (previously know as Dynamics NAV) Consultant.
Previous experience in an ERP environment would be advantageous but is not essential. The key attributes we are looking for are enthusiasm, dedication and the ability to learn and grow within the role. Providing great customer service is a must, as is the ability to deliver results.
The role encompasses a mix of system design and set up, project implementations and support to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) ERP sites.
Skills and experience
You will have a degree in accounting/business or a degree in another discipline but with a strong understanding of business processes and systems.
This is a functional role so the candidate must have an aptitude to understand systems. This is a client facing role so a drivers license is required.
Job benefits and perks
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) is both a cloud-based and on-premises ERP technology that offers the right individual an opportunity to be involved in the latest technology offerings from Microsoft. This role offers the individual the opportunity to learn from experienced consultants whilst developing into a capable system architect and consultant. We will support future learnings and goal realisation.
A competitive salary is available to the right candidate.
Laptop and mobile phone are provided as part of the role.
If you are looking for a new challenge we look forward to hearing from you, and welcoming you to the Team!
Experienced Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV Consultant
We are growing and we need you!
We are seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central Consultant to join our highly skilled team in Auckland. We are a dynamic and fun team who are passionate about what we are doing and always seeking the best possible outcome for our clients.
We pride ourselves in being flexible, creative and result-driven to create outstanding solutions that make a difference to our clients. There is exciting work ahead in both the project and product space and we are looking for someone to join us and be part of the journey!
We would love the opportunity to talk to you if you can bring the following:
- 4+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central
- A consulting background with Microsoft Partners (End user experience will also be considered)
- Experience in Requirements Gathering and writing Functional Specifications
- Systems Design, Implementation, Training and Support experience with Dynamics NAV or Business Central
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to translate client requirements to a Development Team
- Hands-on Attitude and the ability to take Ownership
- Strong interpersonal Skills – we are looking for a team player!
- The ability to Creatively think outside the box and drive innovative ideas
Nice to have experience:
- CRM / Dynamics 365 CE
- Power BI (or other BI solutions)
- Project Management skills are a bonus
- Industry background or other relevant tertiary qualifications
- Some technical and coding knowledge in NAV/Business Central
- LS Retail experience a plus
This is what we can offer in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Small and energetic company culture with flexible work environment and a flat hierarchy where every voice counts
- Interesting project work alongside other highly skilled and experienced Dynamics NAV professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth including being part of the product development team
Together with our colleagues in Wellington and Brisbane we are specialised in the delivery of Financial, Supply Chain, Business Intelligence and Online/Website Software Solutions. This is an opportunity to join an industry leading Microsoft Gold Partner with great growth potential.
Get in touch today if you would like to join our team: email@example.com
Ready for the next level?
Start our conversation now and change how you do businessIT’S BUSINESS TIME